How To Become A Home Based Travel Agent
Can you imagine owning your own home based travel agency? If you can imagine it, you can do it!
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” –Napoleon Hill
Being a travel agent is a wonderful, rewarding career, where you can meet so many great people and help them achieve their “bucket list” travel dreams. It’s a career where you can relive your personal travel experiences as you share them with your clients, and you can continue to experience new ones yourself.
But, in today’s “online world”, why would anyone want to be a travel agent?
Aren’t Travel Agents outdated…a thing of the past? Not at all…people need a Travel Agent’s expertise to give them the best travel experience. Because travel agents have “travel knowledge”, people are recognizing their value and are returning to them for things they can’t get when they book themselves:
- a quality experience
- travel advice
- knowledge of specials
- the ability to book further in advance
- the ability to book for large groups
- satisfaction (something the world wide web doesn’t offer)
- someone to call if a travel problem arises – they will be your advocate
- tools for better seat assignments, hotel amenities or room upgrades
There are so many reasons people still turn to a Travel Agent, and you could be that person…the one they turn to. Are you ready to get started?
I’d like to introduce you to my basic Travel Agent Training Class…
My Travel Agent training class will give you a good foundation to have a fun and profitable business.
About this College-level training:
- Anyone can do it, young or old, male or female, you just have to have the desire
- It’s online, so you can do it wherever you can take your computer or other electronic device
- You can do it at your own pace, day or night
- It’s stress-free…there are no tests
- Will help you set up your home-based business
- Offers some great extra resources
- I am here to support you in any way I can
Click here to learn more about my Travel Agent Training Opportunity.
If you have any questions, I would be happy to talk to you, you can call me at 206-367-7657 or send me a quick email.