Since Sept 11, 2001, group travel has become very popular.
People love to travel with those they know, like and have similar interests with. Here is a listing of possible groups. Do you belong to any of these?
- Family group-making connections is very important for the generations
- Meeting Groups-have a seminar at sea for a vacation with a purpose
- Incentive Group-an award for a “job well done”. Builds loyalty
- Reunion Group-class, neighborhood, military, Good Old Boys- women events
- Non Profit Organizations-put the FUN into FUNdraising
- Church Groups-build community and get to know each other
- Sports Teams-bring a celebrity or hero and give classes.
- Craft Group-bring your scrapbooking, quilting,cooking, photography
- Card Group-hold tournaments, teach classes
- Ethnic Groups-dress in your native clothing and have a night of music & dance
- Clubs-cars,chess,fishing,guns, motorcycle, camping trailers, country clubs
- Fraternal Organizations- Elk, Moose, Eagles, Masons, Knights of Columbus
- Weddings & Honeymoons-Bring the whole group and have your wedding at sea
- Couples- Put a dash of romance into your relationships. Bring some friends.
There are many more groups that people belong to.
Group organization needs a Pied Piper to organize the group. Wherever they suggest to go, people follow. For their effort, we can arrange some free travel with a certain number of people booked.
These groups can work for cruises as well as land vacations. Every trip I take I see groups of all kinds traveling together. Talk about it, then talk to Granny on the Go- helping you see the world before you all leave it. Cruise & Tour Planners