Not all All Inclusive Resorts are created equal.
First of all, what is an All Inclusive Resort? Not many years ago, these type of properties were not considered the best way to spend a vacation. That has surely changed and competition is fierce. All Inclusive means you pay one price before you leave and you get the whole vacation included – food and recreation. No need to leave the property, which is good in some areas.
There are some companies that have a lot of properties. For those that have several properties on one island, you can stay at one and play at others. Some have adult only and families for others. Even single travelers have their own resorts and meet other singles. The most are in warm weather and close to water. Depending on the property, they can have included:
- Non motorized water sports
- Some motorized such as water skiing
- Diving and snorkeling (you may have to pay for some of the diving)
- Championship Golf courses, tennis, many pools, lots of other outdoor activities
- Amazing spas and fitness centers
- Many bars and restaurants
- Unlimited beer and wine (some local brands only)
- Fabulous accommodations in many categories. Some with their own pools and butlers
- Family activites – emphasis on children of all ages, Even Nannies for the babies. Some Nannies are so popular they go home with the parents. Teens are not forgotten and they can be very busy.
- Wedding & honeymoon benefits
- The most beautiful beaches in their locations
- Some have night shows included
- Some are in winter sports areas
Where are they located?
- One in Hawaii
- South Pacific
- Some in the US
Picking the right property for you is my job. I need to know about your likes and dislikes, dreams and wishes, plus many other questions to get the best value for your travel budget. Get the pampering you deserve or be as active as you want to be. Cruise & Tour Planners.